Spring Start Up
Don’t be caught off guard when spring rolls around! Make sure your sprinkler system is in top working order before the rains stop for the summer. Our professional spring start-up service will ensure that your system is working correctly so that your plants get the proper water they need throughout the season. Our skilled technician will come to your house to get things going.
- Turn water on and pressurize system.
- Walk entire property (mainline length) to check for leaks or damage.
- Activate and program the controller.
- Install a new controller backup battery, if equipped.
- Check rain sensor for proper operation, if equipped.
- Test each zone.
- Inspect, adjust and clean all sprinkler heads, nozzles and screens.
- Note and discuss any repairs or modifications that are necessary.
Spring Start Up scheduling begins in April, after the threat of freezing temperatures traditionally subsides. Since you may not be ready to start watering in April, the controller is left in the ‘OFF’ position. Setting the controller dial to ‘AUTO’ will enable your sprinkler system to begin watering. $85.00+ tax for up to 8 zones and $10.00 for each additional zone.
Appointments are available starting in April, please Contact us to set up your appointment.